Another Please Another Please

Love the art style, it kinda reminds me of twisted grim

Sadness & Joy's amazing adventure! Sadness & Joy's amazing adventure!

There's nothing to it

ExtraDan responds:

basically

An Absolute Fact An Absolute Fact

This, was... actually pretty good, and animation it's solid considering the short time period you had to make it , you hit the spot in how I like storytelling. Bravo.

loves me, loves me not loves me, loves me not

Too often people complain about how a certain game (for example: pretentious game, the path, the graveyard, etc..etc..) movie, animation, song and so on it's to artsy. however, I don't think that's a bad thing. I think that people who said that are narrow minded, of course, there are a lot of works that are just artsy for the sake of being artsy, or just pretensious individuals who can't understand their own art, however I think that it's our responsability as animators, artists, game developers, musicians, film makers and so on to explore the artistic side of things, to make art, to make unconvencional things and break boundaries, if we don't do that we would be stuck, just think of games for example, there are a bunch of COD'S and AC'S but there are also this artsy beautiful things like Fez, Dear Esther, Aether, Braid... if those devs didn't make their games thinking about them as art, games wouldn't be where they are right now, say bye to the indie boom and say hello to even more bullshit like COD and despite that there are people who just tag those games as garbage beacuse they are to "artsy". I know the term "artsy" doesnt reffer to all art as a whole, but I think the term just downgrades art. My ponit is, I dont see artistic stuff as bad, and I dont think that fair criticism towards your animation, however I have to say that it didn't felt genuine, and I think that is what all this people calling you try hard mean, animation is great, and I'm no one to tell you if your art is actually art or not, but in my opinion, if fail to feel like genuine artistic animation trying to get a point across through the vision of the artist.

Sorry if my english here sucked, my first lenguage is spanish.

dylan responds:

"cause if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it"

- beyoncé, 2008

Remove Kelzad: 1.0002 Remove Kelzad: 1.0002

There's talent behind this animation. but not any kind of thought

ParadoXa Episode I ParadoXa Episode I

No creo que tu video sobreviva aqui en newgrounds, este sitio fue diseñado para animaciones, la gente quiere animaciones, mas haya de algunas de als actuaciones, el video estuvo bastante cool, me hizo verlo hasta el final sin perder interes, pasame tu canal de youtube para seguirte desde ahi, pero trata de reservar newgrounds para animaciones y contenido flash.

Forsakenn responds:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCINde1SLtc2hqU2DxJfNJEw/about aqui esta el link del canal, me imaginaba que para esto no era NW pero queria llegar a mas gente

The Doctor Who Movie (Doctor Who parody) The Doctor Who Movie (Doctor Who parody)

ehhh.... animation it's kindda good, everything else, well, not my style. but credit where credit is due.

The Routine - a Gentlemans Guide to Bitch Hunting The Routine - a Gentlemans Guide to Bitch Hunting

It feels like a biography of my life

KayaKure responds:

Great! Mission complete!

Inspired from our real life dating experience. 100% no failure.

The Glowstick method - a Gentlemans Guide to Bitch Hunting The Glowstick method - a Gentlemans Guide to Bitch Hunting

I like the character design, animation could be better but it's ok, 4 out of this 5 stars are for the bitch pile joke.

KayaKure responds:

Thank you!

Our animator is still learning alot, but he is getting better! :D You have to start somewhere!

Naruto Fan made Intro Naruto Fan made Intro

Animation is gr8! Drawings could be better n.n

izzydabomb responds:

yeah lol its funny looking at my skills years ago but its a start